This catalogue provides a comprehensive listing of the stamps of Ireland from the 1922 Provisional Government overprints on the stamps of Great Britain right up to the latest issues.
Listings for issues up to 1970 have been extracted from the 2019 Commonwealth and British Empire Stamps 1870–1970, more recent issues have been specially repriced for this volume.
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
• Comprehensive priced listing of the stamps of Ireland from 1922 to date.
• Handy format.
• Illustrated in colour throughout.
• On covers ‘Multipliers’ provided for all stamps to 1945, to allow calculation of prices for stamps on cover.
• Watermark varieties shades, plate flaws, major errors, postage due stamps and booklets all listed and priced.
• Listings up to May 2019
• New varieties added since the previous edition.
• Prices have been extensively revised throughout the catalogue.
Also new for this edition:
Recent definitives and booklets have been carefully revised and updated and the popular ‘Stamps on a Roll’ have been given their own section. There are new overprint and watermark varieties on the early provisionals and the listed varieties on the overprinted British stamps are now illustrated in colour, along with a new illustration of the ‘Circumflex accent’ variety on the Seahorse high values. Other newly-listed varieties include the re-entry on the 3d. and the ‘Extra feather’ flaw on the 1s.3d. ‘Angel’ airmail stamps.
DETAILED CONTENTS/COUNTRIES COVERED:
• Ireland 1922- 2019
• Machine Labels (‘Stamps on a Roll’)
• Stamp Booklets
• Premium Booklets
• Postage Dues