We are actively looking to buy stamp collections as follows:
- Australian Stamps Mint Full Gum (MUH) All Decimal Periods particuarly recent years. Annual Collections, Seven Seas Albums, Lighthouse Albums or just a pile in original Australia Post packaging are all of interest. Better and quicker returns than sending to auctions.
In addition to the above specific requirements general collections of stamps and even coins and banknotes will be considered.
Here’s what to do:
1. Contact Us with clear details of the collection you are selling and for Australian collections the estimated face value (except for Annual Collections if complete it’s not needed as these figures are known).
2. An offer to purchase will then be made by return email (usually the same day or next depending on collection size)
3. If you choose to accept the offer then please send the stamps to our PO Box address
4. Once received and condition and contents confirmed payment will be made either to your nominated bank account or a cheque can be sent if you prefer.
– Send your items to sell directly to us and an offer will be made by email within 2 days of receipt, if you accept payment will be made immediately otherwise the items can be returned to you at your cost.
– Are you an active collector just looking to offload duplicates, unwanted collections or extras then you can receive payment as a credit against purchases and a higher purchase rate will apply.