Stanley Gibbons Stamp Catalogue King George VI Commonwealth 9th Edition 2018
$95.00 incl GST
Awarded a Large Vermeil medal and special prize in the Philatelic Literature category at Praga 2018. The King George VI Commonwealth colour stamp catalogue provides detailed listings and prices for all used and mint stamps issued by Great Britain and British Commonwealth countries between 1936 and 1952.
Available on back-order
Worldwide Shipping Available
- Flat Rate Shipping within Australia
- Free Delivery with Minimum Spend
- Free Pickup available in Melbourne (no minimum)
- Price matching on request
- Superb new edition of the standard work in George VIth stamp collecting.
- Demand for stamps in this area continues to increase, with healthy price rises for some of the scarce errors and varieties.
- Many new varieties added and priced.
- Stamps in this area are accessible to a wide range of collectors, and the attractive designs and reasonable issuing policies of the period make the reign of King George VI probably the most popular among British Commonwealth collectors.
- ‘Used abroad’ listings include GB used in the Morocco Agencies, New Zealand used in Pitcairn Island and Falkland Islands used in the Dependencies.
- Full listings of stamps, postage dues, officials, telegraph stamps, booklets, special delivery stamps, etc, with watermark and perforation changes, major shades, plate and watermark varieties and errors and varieties.
- Now includes stamps issued during King Edward VIII’s reign.
- Indian States and Japanese Occupation issues comprehensively listed.
- Full colour throughout, all designs now illustrated with well over 760 images.
- Updated in line with the current market.
- Comprehensive introduction and helpful notes throughout the catalogue.