- Straightforward easy-to-use listings, ideal for collectors who do not require more specialist information, such as watermark, perforation or shade changes
- Illustrated in colour throughout
- Universally recognised Stanley Gibbons numbering system
- A full listing of stamps of the world, including definitives, commemoratives, miniature sheets, postage dues, official stamps and other special purpose postage stamps
- With clear colour illustrations and the design of each stamp accurately identified, this is the perfect catalogue for the thematic (topical) collector
- All volumes published simultaneously for your convenience
Detailed Contents/Countries Covered
- The Stamps of the World Simplified Catalogue lists commemoratives, definitives, air-mails, postage dues, official stamps and miniature sheets
- All stamps have the universally recognised and individual Stanley Gibbons (SG) catalogue number and are set out according to date of issue of the stamps, by country.
Extensive re-pricing of the following countries since the previous edition:
- Great Britain
- All Commonwealth and British Empire Countries for the period 1840-1970
- Nearly 18 months of new issues, listed and priced
- In addition, all new issues for all countries received since the previous edition are listed and priced.
- The first Catalogue Supplement to this volume appeared in the August 2021 of Gibbons Stamp Monthly