- Includes Falkland Island Dependencies, British Antarctic Territory and South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands.
- Watermark varieties, shades, plate flaws, major errors, guide to prices of stamps on cover to 1945 and Falkland Islands booklets and postage due stamps.
- Priced listings of Falkland Islands stamps used in the Dependencies.
- Details of issues up to 1970 have been extracted from Stanley Gibbons 2020 Commonwealth and British Empire Catalogue.
- Later issues have been revised and updated especially for this catalogue, with a number of price increases to issues of the present century in particular
- An updated Falkland Islands design index included to aid the collector in identifying their stamps
- Illustrated in colour
- A helpful guide included to aid the collector in using the catalogueContact details are provided for societies with an interest in the Falkland Islands.
- New for this edition: There are price rises to be found in most sections up to about 1970, with plate and watermark varieties and shades advancing strongly. The Centenary 1d. ‘Thick serif flaw is up from £375 to £550 mint and the 1950 printing of the King George VI 10s. goes from £500 to £700 used. The introductory notes have been revised and there are additions to the listings of Falkland Islands used in the Dependencies
Detailed Contents/Countries Covered
The Stanley Gibbons Falkland Islands Catalogue is a detailed and highly informative catalogue, ideal for any collector who specializes in the stamps of this area.
Apart from the stamps of the current issuing countries, the Stanley Gibbons Falkland Islands Catalogue covers a number of other areas of interest:
- Falkland Islands
- Falkland Islands – Postage Dues and Stamp Booklets
- Falkland Islands Dependencies
- British Antarctic Territory
- British Antarctic Territory – Stamp Booklets
- South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
- South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands – Stamp Booklets