This Stanley Gibbons comprehensive catalogue covers Great Britain, Commonwealth and Empire countries 1840-1970. The listings include variations in watermark, perforation, paper and printing methods, major shades, watermark varieties, important plate flaws, errors, government telegraph stamps and booklets (all listed and priced).
Whether you are an active buyer of Commonwealth stamps or a dealer, it is vital to be right up to date with this very active market – and there is no more up-to-date reference than the 2021 ‘Part 1’.
- The authoritative reference source for GB and Commonwealth information – all stamps from 1840-1970 listed and priced.
- To help readers avoid buying forgeries or fakes, or stamps with forged postmarks, there is helpful information on their identification.
- Strengthened, casebound binding for extra durability.
- Unique listing by SG number.
- Full colour illustrations.
- Invaluable six-page article on stamp condition.
- Helpful guide to valuing stamps on commercial cover up to 1945.