The Stanley Gibbons Spain and Colonies Catalogue is the only catalogue published in English which covers all the stamp issues of Spain in a single volume. It is a detailed and highly informative catalogue, ideal for any collector who specialises in the stamps of this area.
- Prices have been thoroughly revised by leading experts in the field
- Revised version of the International Philatelic Glossary
- Specimen stamps for Spain, Cape Juby, Cuba, Fernando Poo, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Spanish Guinea, Spanish Morocco, Spanish Post Offices in Morocco & Tangier and Spanish Sahara now included.
- SPECIMEN stamps are now listed and priced.
- A helpful guide included to aid the collector in using the catalogue
- Contact details are provided for societies with an interest in Spain and Colonies
- Updated design index for Spain to aid the collector in identifying their stamps
Detailed Contents / Countries Covered:
Information is provided at the beginning of each country, covering history, early stamp issues and currency changes, this information is designed to aid the collector in identifying their stamps and also to provide an historical reference for the stamp listings.
Apart from the stamps of the current issuing countries, the Stanley Gibbons Spain and Colonies Catalogue covers a number of other areas of interest:
- Carlist Issues
- Cape Juby
- Cuba (up to 1898)
- British Post Offices in Cuba
- Eloby, Annobon and Corisco
- Fernando Poo
- British Post Office in Fernando Poo
- Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- British Post Offices in Puerto Rico
- Rio Muni
- Spanish Guinea
- Spanish Morocco
- Spanish Post Offices in Morocco and Tangier
- Spanish Sahara
- Spanish West Africa
New issue listings updated as follows:
- Spain - to November 2018
- French Andorra – June 2018
- Spanish Andorra – June 2018