This catalogue provides a comprehensive priced listing of the stamps of the Netherlands, Aruba, Netherlands Antilles, Caribisch Nederland, St. Maarten and Curacao.
Prices have been fully revised and new issues have been brought up to date.
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
• New first edition of this popular collecting area.
• Updated design indexes for The Netherlands and Netherlands Antilles to aid the collector in identifying and cataloguing their collection.
• Specimen stamps included for the first time.
• Revised version of the International Philatelic Glossary in five languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Arabic).
• Prices fully revised with advice from specialist dealers to reflect current market conditions.
• Lots of new varieties listed and priced
DETAILED CONTENTS/COUNTRIES COVERED:
The Stanley Gibbons Netherlands and Colonies Catalogue is the only catalogue published in English which covers all the stamp issues of the Netherlands and Colonies in a single volume. It is a detailed and highly informative catalogue, ideal for any collector who specialises in the stamps of this area.
Information is provided at the beginning of each country, covering history, early stamp issues and currency changes, this information is designed to aid the collector in identifying their stamps and also to provide an historical reference for the stamp listings.
Apart from the stamps of the current issuing countries, the Stanley Gibbons Netherlands and Colonies Catalogue covers a number of other areas of interest:
• Netherlands – Provincial stamps
• Netherlands – International Court of Justice stamps
• Netherlands Indies
• Japanese Occupation of the Netherlands Indies
• Netherlands New Guinea
• Netherlands West New Guinea
Current stamp issuing countries listed and updated in the catalogue include:
• Netherlands – updated to June 2016
• Aruba – November 2015
• Netherlands Antilles – November 2010 – Islands now issuing separately
• Caribisch Nederland – November 2012
• Curacao – December 2015
• St. Maarten – November 2014