This catalogue provides a comprehensive priced listing of the stamps of the Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Turks & Caicos Islands.
Listings up to 1970 are extracted from the 2016 Commonwealth and British Empire Stamps catalogue.
Later issues have been updated and priced for this edition.
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
• Prices have been revised and updated in line with the current market, with some substantial increases since the last edition.
• Detailed priced listings of British stamps used in Bahamas and Jamaica are included, as well as Jamaica used in the Cayman Islands prior to the issue of their own stamps.
• The ‘Crowned circle’ handstamps of Bahamas and Turks Island are listed and priced.
• New varieties added to this edition include watermark varieties in Bahamas and Jamaica. While in Bermuda newly listed plate flaws range from the ‘Flag’ flaw on the 1d. Caravelle to the ‘Broken cable’ on the 1s. telephone service stamp of 1967..
• Major plate flaws watermark varieties, shades, errors, official and postal fiscal stamps (Jamaica), special delivery stamps (Bahamas), express delivery stamps (Bermuda), Telegraph stamps (Jamaica) and stamp booklets are all included, and a helpful guide to on-cover prices for stamps issued up to 1945 is provided for each territory.
DETAILED CONTENTS/COUNTRIES COVERED:
The Stanley Gibbons Northern Caribbean, Bahamas & Bermuda Catalogue is a detailed and highly informative catalogue, ideal for any collector who specialises in the stamps of this area.
This volume includes the stamps of:
• Cayman Islands (including Jamaica used in the Caymans)
• Great Britain used in Jamaica
• Turks and Caicos Islands
• Caicos Islands (1981-85)
Major plate flaws, watermark varieties and booklets are all listed.
The catalogue has been updated as follows:
• Bahamas - October 2015
• Bermuda – April 2015
• Cayman Islands – November 2014
• Jamaica – December 2014
• Turks and Caicos – November 2014
Prices for issues up to 1970 have been taken from the 2016 Commonwealth and Empire Stamp Catalogue.
Later issues have been specially re-priced for this volume.