By placing an order through this website (Peter Walters Stamps) you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions below.
Purchasing through pwstamps.com.au
- You must provide current and correct name and shipping / billing address details
- Credit card details supplied by you, the purchaser must be correct and current
- All card payments are processed securely through secure payment services
- Product details and price may change at any time without prior notice
- We may refuse sale or delivery of an item due to a price discrepancy caused by human or technical error at any time (a full refund or the opportunity to pay the difference will be offered)
- All prices are shown including GST and a valid tax invoice will be supplied on request, orders shipped outside Australia are exempt from GST and this will be automatically deducted by the store software prior to payment being made.
- Payment is processed at time of placing your order and it not a guarantee or indication of stock availability
- For international orders larger than letter size the value will be delcared on the package for insurance and customs regulations, depending on your local customs law import taxes may be payable and are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Currently available stock is shown for all items, please note that for accessories, catalogues, albums and other supplies the availability shown includes stock levels from our suppliers and stock may need to be ordered in to complete your order which can take up to 2 weeks at times. Orders may also be shipped directly from the supplier to expedite delivery depending on the items ordered and your delivery address.
Items which show as “Out of Stock – Can be Backordered” are not currently available from local suppliers and will need to be ordered. Depending on ordering and shipping schedules this can take anywhere from a few weeks to a number of months. An estimated arrival time for backordered items will be advised within 24 hours of placing your order or can be requested in advance by email.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is received damaged (unless described as such) you can return it for replacement or refund. Any damaged item must be advised within 3 days of delivery as any request may be refused after this time.
In the event of an incorrect item being purchased an exchange may be offered however all shipping costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Depending on the product an exchange will be subject to either a restocking fee of 15% or in the case of items that may prove unsaleable due to their specialised nature the wholesale cost of the item may be charged.
Change of Mind if a refund is requested simply because you no longer want the item we reserve the right to refuse a return or cancelation and in the event this is accepted a restocking fee of 15% of the item value will be deducted, in some cases due to the specialised nature of some items the wholesale cost will be charged instead. Any shipping fees to return an item will be the responsibility of the buyer. Shipping fees paid will not be refunded if the item has been sent.
Delivery Address Changes
Please ensure that the delivery address on your order is correct. If there is an error please notify us immediately, any changes to delivery addresses will require the order to be cancelled and refunded and you can then place a new order with the correct details. If your order is already in transit no refund will be processed until the package is returned unopened by the delivery provider, redelivery will incur additional postage charges (at cost if the actual cost is greater than the rate charged).