Stanley Gibbons Stamp Catalogue Australia & Territories 10th Edition 2016
Click Image for Gallery
The Stanley Gibbons Australia Catalogue provides up-to-date priced listings of the stamps of the Commonwealth of Australia, its states and dependencies, including the stamps of German New Guinea, issued before Australian occupation in World War I. There are comprehensive listings of watermark varieties, errors, major plate flaws, shades, booklets, official stamps, postage dues, postal fiscals and telegraph stamps, a helpful index to stamp designs and a guide to pricing stamps on cover to 1945. The new 10th edition includes new watermark and perforation varieties in Australian states, and the King George 1d. carmine with sideways watermark is listed for the first time - and with a price of £50,000 it's surely worth checking to see if you've got one! The 1929 Airmail stamp from booklets is also now listed, along with the prominent 'Extended wing' variety, and there are revisions to the New Guinea 'Huts' definitives. Prices have been carefully reviewed, with increases in states, varieties, postage dues, officials and Papuan 'Lakatois'.
Stock Statuses explained:
- In Stock - This item is in stock and will usually ship within a few days of receipt of cleared payment
- In Stock, Some Options may be unavailable - This item is usually stocked however some colours may not be currently available
- Available to Order - This item may need to be ordered in and this usually happens within 7 business days
- Advance Order - This is a new item and has either not been produced yet or stock is on it's way
- Special Order - This item is not generally stocked by us or the wholesaler and may take 6+ weeks to receive stock
Notification of unavailability or extended delays for ordered items will usually be provided within a few days of receiving your order.